Friday, February 6, 2009


Hi Everyone,
I am in rainy California, yes that's right it has been raining for two days. I am still enjoying it thoroughly (soaked...haha). So far we have survived the Rocky Mountains, Salt Lake City freeway (150 kilometers of driving at 120 km an hour...in the night...in four lanes with big semis....yikes...it gets the old heart pumping), Disneyland, Disneyland California Adventure, and camping in downtown Los Angeles. I have attached a picture of us in our Los Angeles RV park. We built sandcastles on the beach today outside of San Diego and tomorrow we are headed to Legoland. I have found the WiFi to be painfully slow (slower than dial up at Napatak, now that is slow) so I send my apologies to my students new and old for the delay in marking. I heard it is sunny and melting in the North which is great! Over and out....
Kona

No comments: