Wednesday, April 28, 2010

27 DAYS!

I don't know if anyone has heard this before but.....apparently it takes 27 days to break a bad habit and/or form a good habit.  I  personally dropped three bad habits in the last 27 days.  Although I was tempted many times and at times it was tough due to social pressure....I DID IT!  Having the goal of 27 days helped quite a bit. #1 It was a short enough time frame "to see the light at the end of the tunnel" and #2. It was a long enough time frame "to break the physical habit".  I did a little research on it and found that some sites say it is 21 days and others scientific studies say it is 66 days. I have decided to try and continue losing my bad habits for a total of 66 days. I have also set some new "good" habit goals in the next 27 days.  I will let you know how it goes.
Kona

No comments: