Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chrome

What will they think of next? Google developers have come up with a new browser called CHROME.  
I downloaded the new browser this morning and have been using it for about three hours.  I'm not sure if this is love at first sight, but I suspect this may become my new default browser. The uncluttered intuitive approach is very attractive to me. 
They say that because the browswer is so clean, it is extremely fast and more resistant to spyware. I love the way it shows you where you have been when you click on a new tab.

They are working on a mac version but it has not yet arrived....stay tuned mac users.

They have made the code open source as much 0f it has been built through other open source projects. (Apple's WebKit Mozilla's Firefox and others.)
So there you go......Chrome

No comments: