Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Times

Busy times call for desperate measures. When the crunch is on the need for organization is more important. Limited time demands efficiency. Take this blog for example. As things are quickly piling up I am forced to eliminate thoughts of looking for related pictures or finding something just because I have committed time to making a blog entry. I have come up with a quotable quote that you are free to borrow. In this bizarre world of"intellectual ownership" I might ask that you credit the author, but today I am suggesting that you can take this quote and make it your own. This is completely open source.
If someone has already thought of this, written it, or said it aloud, I apologize. I really am trying to be original here.

"The most important thing about being alive is taking time to breathe." -Ted Green

No comments: