Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Air Search

Sometimes we get called away from what we are doing.
This happened to me yesterday while I was busy checking online activity responses. I was called away to arrange an air search for an overdue plane.
Every search is a new adventure with a different outcome. Yesterday was no exception. We were able to fly in a plane with skis and land in 3 different locations. The adventure had a happy ending as we were able to locate the plane and the pilot both in good condition.
Hopefully no one missed me. I see that the activity responses continued in spite of my absence. I was able to open responses this morning that had been composed yesterday afternoon while I was up in a plane. What fun!!!!
If you are interested in Air Search and Rescue, call me at the school. We are always looking for new people to help with searches.

No comments: