Monday, January 4, 2010

Recharging

The year 2010 has arrived. One of the constants in this universe is change. The earth is in constant motion and so are we. In the world of electronic communication, digital devices and shared global knowledge, things continue to move at an incrementally faster pace. Finding balance can be as simple as taking time to breathe. Here is an oxymoron for you..... unplug to recharge.
Is it possible that unplugging to recharge might help us find balance and allow us to stay connected with the natural world?

1 comment:

Ed Centre said...

I think it is important to have a variety of activities - enjoying nature is one that I also enjoy although I would not call myself an outdoor person. I just went for 2 weeks in which I was basically unplugged - actually it was quite annoying as I found I wanted to share things and they were all online and no internet service.
I find it troublesome that modern communications have made it so we are always "available" so it is good to just shut it down if possible.